You can expect the assembly to take approximately 20-30 minutes.
Step 1: Necessary tools #
You will need the following tools to assemble your Pioreactor:
- Your own Raspberry Pi (RPi). Displayed are three examples.
- A Philip's head screwdriver
Step 2: Use labels for reference #
- Most of the labels are scaled 1:1 and can be used to identify the part
- Missing a part? Email us at
email@example.com, we're happy to help.
Step 3: Electronics protection #
Here are some tips to prevent damage to the electronics:
- Keep the electronics inside the ESD bag right until you are asked to install them.
- Always touch the sides of the board while manipulating with it. Avoid touching the chips, capacitors and other parts of the electronics.
- Before you touch the electronics use any conductive (steel) structure nearby to neutralize any electro-static energy.
- Be extra cautious in rooms with carpets, which are a source of electrostatic energy.
- Clothes made of wool and certain synthetic fabrics can easily gather static electricity. It is safer to wear cotton clothing.