Step 1: Necessary parts
- Top faceplate (note the long indent where the GPIO will pins go)
- 30 mm M3 screws
- 6 mm M2.5 nylon screws
Step 2: Assembling the stirring apparatus
- From the bottom of the faceplate, insert the 30 mm M3 screws. Do not screw in all the way — just enough that the screws poke out the other end.
- Push the fan on top of the screws. Make sure the wire is oriented towards the side labeled PWM.
Step 3: Securing the vial holder
- Place the vial holder on top of the faceplate piece. The flat cable should follow the arrow on the faceplate.
- Holding it together, finish screwing the bottom of the faceplate.
- Screws should enter the square nuts you placed into the vial holder.
Putting it all together
- Place the top assembly onto the bottom Raspberry Pi/HAT.
- The GPIO pins align with the side notch of the faceplate.
- Using the 6 mm nylon screws, attach the top and bottom pieces in each corner.
- Continue to the next page.