Step 1: Necessary parts
You will need:
- (contains blue cover on one side and clear plastic on the other)
Step 2: Assembling the vial holder
- Insert into the 4 holes at the bottom of the vial holder.
You can check the alignment of the square nuts by looking through the screwhole from the bottom of the vial holder.
Step 3: Placing the heating pad
- Remove the clear plastic from the bottom of the heating pad, revealing the sticky side.
- Place the sticky side on the flat part of the heating PCB.
- Remove the blue protective plastic on top of the heating pad.
- Flip the PCB over. On the cable connector, to open it.
- (blue side down, copper side up) into the cable connector, then to secure the cable.
Step 4: Securing the heating PCB into the vial holder
- Identify the on the vial holder where the flat flex cable will go through.
- Insert the cable in the vial holder, and through the slot, with the blue side of the cable facing upwards.
- Pull the cable through until the heating PCB is flat with the bottom of the vial holder.
- Secure the PCB from the bottom using the .
- Continue to the next page.